NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Best

It is very clear that a huge amount of effort goes into these collabs and boy did it ever show in this one, the animation was great all the jokes were very funny and I enjoyed every second of it, I truly do hope that more is to come from you guys these are always a pleasure to watch... also the StarFox skits were definitely my favorite parts.

Cheers!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Well

The animation and story seemed really rushed this part as if you were just raring to end it off quickly which is understandable but still it could of been better, the jokes were really hit and miss and the sound mixing was terrible I had a hard time hearing the characters in a a lot of the scenes so it reduced the enjoyability quite a lot.

But whatever it was still worth watching and a fun ride from the beginning. But I would of expected a little more care and attention towards the final part instead of just throwing it all together in order to finish it faster.

still though great stuff Kirb and it sucks to know the series is done.

NG 2009 NG 2009

Neat

Neat little tribute to Newgrounds for this year it really felt like I was watching those montage things they show at the emmy's haha

BiZZaRoTomFulp responds:

That was the idea!!!

floo floo

interesting

The animation was really eye catching, over all was pretty neat to watch.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Again Mind blowingly awsome!

Talk about a cliffhanger and again I'm amazed you just keep improving with every episode this was fantastic I'm very eager for the next one you're doing a fantastic job Alvin keep your work going!

PSI Call'n PSI Call'n

Nice, very amusing.

I've enjoyed every one of your flash works and this one was another funny one and yes I'm aware it's from some sort of radio play I never heard of.. and wow the sudden piano music on the credits screen made me jump X3;

Anyway looking forward to your next work as always!

Gunstar-X responds:

Thanks for the nice comments bro....and for not complaining about the clipping. XD

CatFat Episode 2 CatFat Episode 2

Not bad

The only thing I didn't really like was the Voice acting when they shout they should sound like their shouting :P But other then that this was pretty neat, good work.

CatFat responds:

yah i know, i was afraid to actually shout into the mic, it was embarrassing, i'll try to overcome it next time!
thanks for the review!

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Huh...

This was really an interesting take on the series and it was cool of Ego to record new lines and such for your unique rendition of the classic flash, I would've rated higher but it was still basically Metal Gear Awesome therefore wasn't that refreshing or the best thing ever but it was neat none the less.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

meh...

I liked it better when it was just Kirb animating, this was a bit clutterd and the humor wasn't very good this time around, sorry to say but this was a bad way to end brawl taunts... I only laughed at the very beggining the rest was just... a mess... So.. no... this isn't brawl taunts anymore you should've just left it the way it was.

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

hmm..

way to close to somehting else I know of but, touch up with the soud work, the animation is decent, dont use that font, or infact go get some voice actors...

So yeah.